Based on the award-winning TV series "The Way of the Master," the Basic Training Course is specially formatted to train believers in a group setting to simply and confidently share the gospel with family, friends, and strangers. This eight-session course is the cream of the crop — it includes the best of Season One plus brand new footage.
1. Cultivating Compassion for the Lost (30 mins)
2. Discovering Hell’s Best Kept Secret (38 mins)
3. Learning to Overcome Fear (38 mins)
4. Practicing What You Preach (33 mins)
5. Crafting the Message (35 mins)
6. Answering the Top Ten Questions (50 mins)
7. Exposing the Myth of the Modern Message (35 mins)
8. Spreading Your Wings (33 mins)
These lessons will teach you to overcome your fears by using a proven, powerfully effective way to make the gospel make sense. You won't be at a loss for words. You don't need to be an expert in apologetics. Instead, you'll learn the forgotten biblical principle of bypassing the intellect (the place of argument) and speaking directly to the conscience (the place of the knowledge of right and wrong) — the way Jesus did.
Using a captivating teaching style, Kirk and Ray not only tell you how to witness, they show you, through fascinating on-the-street conversations with gang members, atheists, cult members, intellectuals, etc.
Weekly homework assignments will gradually coax you, step-by-step, out of your comfort zone to reach your loved ones for Christ. You will be inspired and motivated as you learn, watch, and then do.
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: April 30Saturday Night ALIVE – Movie Night | The Investigator
Later Event: June 9June Revival with Evangelist Richard Graham