Episode 034 - Focusing on Youth Ministry
Some highlights from the convo:
- Teddy shares his heart and his passion for ministering to the youth through Children’s church.
- We challenge Christian parents to be responsible for the spiritual training of their own children, rather than relying on the once-a-week ministry that the church provides.
- Teddy recalls his amazing experience growing up in the Chandler children’s church.
- We are reminded about the reason for discipline
- Some advice for pastors and churches who are trying to establish a children’s ministry.
- For a deeper dive, Take a look at the most recent Children’s Church Conference that happened in Prescott, AZ:
Thanks again for listening!
Checklist for our "BLASTers":
- Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- "Binge-listen" to every episode!
- Leave us a review on iTunes, Soundcloud, YouTube, or your Podcasting app of choice.