I hope you've had a great start to your fast today! Here's the promised prayer list to be lifting up during this time.
Roxanne - From the Dog Grooming Shop
Physical Healing, breaking the power of addiction
1. Jobs that are well paying and keep disciples available for ministry and support.
2. Marriages to be strengthened.
3. Souls to be added to the church.
4. Outreach and prayer participation to increase.
5. Church bands and dramas to be anointed, visitors and salvations at concerts.
6. New disciples that will prepare to pioneer.
7. Financial stability and blessing.
8. Healthy pregnancy and babies for Hristina and Yessi.
9. Good grades for the kids.
10. A house to buy? God willing.
11. Missionaries to get break through.
12. Myanmar impact fruitfulness.
13. Tangible growth during Pstr Melrose revival.
14. Time off work for SE bible conference.
15. Ray and Corde McFeaters saved
1. My boss' Mom - Kerri - healing of stomach cancer (today I prayed with her for healing and salvation, I'm so grateful for the opportunity)
2. Favor with God and men on my audit for 2014 and 2015 taxes
3. Future husband :)
-New Families to get saved
-Uncle Ron battling depression/ severe back pain
-More Business for the small businesses in church
-Favor in a businesses payment dispute with a customer
-Increase in finances to be able to give more to the kingdom
-Souls to be saved while on missions trip
1 Spiritual breakthrough for each member of our congregation, so that we will be able to minister to others and win souls for the God.
2 Spiritual guidance for family, friends and neighbors to open their hearts to receive the word of god.
3 Spiritual cleansing for our hearts so we wull show love to each and everyone come in contact with in our daily lives.
4 Unity among family, friends and foes.
5 Help to kill flesh so I can walk in the Spirit
6 Salvation for my family - Brittany Lee, Melissa Nassar and William Nassar
7 Employment In a god fearing company that will provide good salary and benefits.
Stephanie Delcid - Emailed Need
Hello from Cuenca Ecuador. We would like to ask you to please link hearts with us in prayer for Wil and Elsy Cruz that have been unable to conceive for 13 years. Doctors say there is nothing wrong, we have been praying and fasting for God to give them a child. They are on our ministry staff.
Thank you, please continue to pray for us The Delcid's in Cuenca as we pray for you and your upcoming conference.
Salvation and discipleship
Relationship with God
Wisdom for Leadership
Direction for Church
Healing from Bronchitis